Enquire about this product
Preserves the energy in your silage.
The Biomin Biostabil product line is a formulation of selected lactic acid Bacteria silage inoculation Acid Bacteria for silage inoculation.
These bacteria produce lactic acid and acetic acid in a balanced ratio for an improved
stability, The rapid drop in pH value and direct effects of acetic acid inhibit the growth
of spoilage microorganisms thus preserving bic fermentation process and longer aero the nutritive value and feed safety of the silage.
Biomin® BioStabil increases qualitative and
nutritional value of the silage and provides
superior aerobic stability.
Sachet - 50 Ton to treat 100 Ton
- Improves Fermentation
- Higher energy content
- Protein preservation
- Longer storage life (aerot
- Easy to use
- Free from genetically mo
- Biomin BioStabil Plus: Grass, alfalfa
- Biomin BioStabil Mays: Maize, corn cob
mix and sorghum
- Biomin BioStabil Wraps: Bales
- Biomin BioStabil Biogas: Biogas
- Biomin® BioStabil products work best with good silo management.